- We nurture team, family and community relationships.
- We cultivate and celebrate growth and learning.
- We engage in genuine and transparent communication.
- We advocate with passion and determination.
- We embrace and drive change.
- We model humility and kindness.
- We creatively do more with less.
- Impossible is our favorite kind of possible!
2 Part Series: “Conversations of Hope: The Face of Addiction” Community Cafe – Saturday, January 21st, 10am-2pm at The Gateway Center in Newport The purpose of this event is to […]
Graduate of the St. Johnsbury High School Completion Program celebrated on Wednesday, June 22nd, 2016. Friends and family gathered at the Learning Center to take pictures before enjoying a graduation […]
Justin and Jeremy at St. Jay Graduation on June 22nd, 2016 Northeast Kingdom Learning Services, Inc. and the St. Johnsbury Learning Center would like to sincerely thank Palmer Brothers Cleaners of […]
The HealthWorks O.N.E. Coalition has received the generous support of community partners who have through gifts and contributions, established a scholarship to be awarded to a high school senior graduating […]