NEKLS offers a variety of other services either on an ongoing basis or as needed.National Career Readiness Certificate: the national standard in certifying workplace skills PearsonVue Testing Center: high-stakes testing certification CDL: courses scheduled at all locations to meet demand Financial literacy: resources to satisfy the need for financial literacy. Support with transition to employment: job search skills, “soft” skills, job related technical skills Support with transition to higher education: preparation for entrance and placement tests. K-12 tutoring: support for students who struggle or have fallen behind. Community resource: electronic and print resources are available Mobile Computer Lab: available for use at any location that has internet access
- We nurture team, family and community relationships.
- We cultivate and celebrate growth and learning.
- We engage in genuine and transparent communication.
- We advocate with passion and determination.
- We embrace and drive change.
- We model humility and kindness.
- We creatively do more with less.
- Impossible is our favorite kind of possible!